Australia is a land of divine natural beauty. However, if you are seeking snow trails, only 1% of the total landmass is covered with snow. It is the Kosciuszko National Park situated in Kosciuszko Mountain in New South Wales, which offers spectacular snow laden bed and absolute scope for snow adventure. This picturesque landscape offers splendid scope for nature tourism, however, almost 90% of the tourists come here for ski adventure, snowboarding, canoeing, etc. Since the drive route from Sydney or Melbourne is a quite a long one, people like to stay in close proximity to the National Park, and this is why Crackenback accommodation has become highly popular for boarding.
The Advantages of Jindabyne and Crackenback Stay
Many people prefer driving when they are on a vacation. However, long drives tend to leave you exhausted.
· Moreover, if you plan to drive from Sydney, it will take you approximately 5 to 6 long hours to reach Kosciuszko National Park.
· Melbourne, another metro city, is also 7-hour drive away from this region.
· Airlines such as Quantas, Jetstar and Virgin Fly have regular flights from different parts of Australia to Canberra, which is only 2-hour drive away from Crackenback.
Therefore, if you like to take rest before that, and if you are looking for a soothing nestling place without snow, yet near to snow, Lake Jindabyne can offer great options for accomodation in Crackenback. Once you reach Canberra there are regular coach services available up to Jindabyne.
While driving from any of these cities you need to reach the Kosciuszko Road, and from there only a minute drive will lead you to Jindabyne accommodation centre from where you can find suitable and desirable accommodation facilities in Kosciuszko, Crackenback or Jindabyne itself. Besides, only 3km from Jindabyne or from your best Crackenback accomodation, following the Alpine Way you can reach the heavenly landscapes of Ski Tube or Thredbo, where you can relish the fun of skiing relentlessly.
There are abundant options for Crackenback accommodation and luxury retreats available in within the city. Living within the city offers you easy access to cafeterias, restaurants, market places where you can take leisurely stroll as well.
Cheap Alpine Way Stay
On the Alpine Way, you can avail eco friendly cheapaccomodation in Crackenback. The eco resorts here offer a serene landscape and calm and quiet escape from the city hustle bustle in the lap of nature. You will find the self contained chalets in this region, like a peaceful retreat. The snow laden slopes of Kosciuszko Mountain are within a walking distance, so are the wild forest zones.
If you are looking for something different and unique to find a refreshing sojourn amidst bountiful nature, almost 100 kms away from Central Jindabyne, the rural farm house with kitchen, lawn, courtyard all included can offer you the rustic feel. Kosciuszko Snow Slopes are open all year around. But the peak season, however, to visit this region includes the months of June and October. It is advisable to book Crackenback accommodation in advance to avoid the seasonal rush of tourists.
Does the idea of helping people improve their socio-economic status uplift your spirit? Would you be open to leaving the comforts of your home to do volunteer work at Bali, Indonesia? If yes, then the programs of different volunteer work institutions, like Involvement Volunteers International, would definitely interest you. Bali Indonesia is a lush, scenic island dotted by mountains, forests and surrounded by beaches. It is also home to Indonesian natives who are deeply proud of their heritage. However, Bali is also in need of volunteers who could participate in various Bali volunteer programs that can solve some of their social and economic needs. Here are some of the different kinds of volunteer work you may do in Bali:
1. Ecosystem conservation programs – Bali has some of the most visited beaches in the world today. However, they are also in need of marine cleanup as well as endangered turtle species rescue. If you’re a nature lover, this volunteer work is for you. Go ahead and volunteer in Bali as one of the marine ecology rescue assistants. If you’re lucky, you can even get a tour of the beaches during rest and relaxation hours.
2. Health and nutrition programs – Volunteer groups like Involvement Volunteers International organize health and nutrition programs for the locals of Bali. Developing countries like Indonesia are in need of volunteers to provide free nutrition and healthcare assistance especially to communities where poor families reside. Feeding programs, health consultations, and basic hygiene training are just some of the many activities you can participate in. So if you’re an expert in public health and clinical sciences, this volunteer work is for you.
3. Education programs – If you’re a teacher, tutor or education practitioner, you might want to sign up for education programs that need skilled volunteers. Great news is, some groups don’t even require volunteers to have a background in teaching or education. For them, your interest in helping students learn basic skills in language, arts, and sciences would be enough. You can serve as a tutor, helping kids master the English language. Or you can help struggling students improve their grades in different academic subjects, so they are able to graduate on time and move up to the next level of formal education.
4. Community cleanup programs – Another “nature lover” volunteer work you can do in Bali is to assist in community cleanup drives. There are many places in Bali that need to be cleaned up like rivers, beaches and residential areas. Tree planting activities are also highly encouraged. That’s why various volunteer Bali organizations team up with international counterparts so they can get access to more people willing to sign up as community cleanup “ambassadors”.
Have you found the program that best suits your strengths? If you wish to get hold of an organization that has years of overseas volunteer work experience, check out the Involvement Volunteers International website. You’ll see details about different volunteer programs which are classified per country. Important information on how to sign up, as well as travel requirements, is also provided. See which programs spark your interest and go ahead and sign up as volunteer!
Business Name: Involvement Volunteers International Name: Brian Address: P O Box 1391, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, AUSTRALIA Phone: +61 7 5535 7982 Mobile Phone: 0466 568 767 Logo URL: https://www.volunteering.org.au/ Tagline: 27 Years of Global Volunteering Trading Days: Monday to Friday Payment Types: USD Year Founded: 1989
Couples about to get married carefully plan their wedding and everything that goes with it. A honeymoon in Thailand is a popular lovers’ destination among many, because of the country’s natural beauty.The location where the honeymoon will be spent says a lot on how exciting and memorable it will turn out to be.
Why spend on a honeymoon? The answer is simply because it’s a most special moment for two people who love each other and are now officially bonded as one. This is a once in a lifetime event that deserves a once in a lifetime venue – that Thailand perfectly captures.
There are numerous accommodations for a honeymoon in Thailand. But more than probably, couples would want to have not just any other room but something very special. Therefore, what should they be considering? How can they choose an accommodation that spells “the best”? Read below and find out:
1. The View – The best rooms are those that provide exceptional sceneries. Since this is a honeymoon, choose a window view that is relaxing and calm, and a beach view is the perfect choice. Just think of how it would feel to wake up in the morning and open the curtain, just in time to hear the wind and the splash of the waves. Wouldn’t you just love to share this with your better half? Avoid choosing a view that sees the traffic, the streets, the buildings as this may remind you of work and the stress that it brings. The idea is to be somewhere you don’t get to be everyday – this is after all your moment together.
2. Facilities – Being in a romantic get-away need not be all serious with your partner. Besides a beautiful suite, find out about the facilities and amenities that the hotel accommodation has to offer. Is there a wellness facility or spa? You can both enjoy a peaceful and rejuvenating massage together and feel replenished immediately, just in time for the next days to come. How about the restaurants and cafes? A honeymoon in Thailand will never be complete without good food and dining. You can enjoy a refreshing breakfast in the morning and a romantic dinner by night time with the best of Thai cuisine and dishes. Do they have gift shops? Now this is something that is of great importance to all guests. Why? How else will they get a remembrance of their romantic and fun trip to Thailand without a place where they can purchase special items?
3. Cost – A friendly advice to all newlyweds – do not scrimp on the hotel budget for your honeymoon. This should actually be the least concern of couples. This is not the time to save but rather to splurge, as this happens only once. Go on a luxury honeymoon suite! Book and reserve for a 5-star accommodation and no less and be guaranteed that you’ll have a story to tell when you both come home or even for years to come. Both husband and wife can look back and remember that they once had a sophisticated time a long time ago. And who knows, the first honeymoon can have a repeat soon enough!